By Wincy Ip, Global User Groups, Oracle Communications and Content
Does your finance team use Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, or Hyperion? Are you using or interested in exploring Oracle ERP Cloud or EPM Cloud? Then you won’t want to miss COLLABORATE 2018.
As Oracle Cloud solutions continue to expand across software, platform, and infrastructure as a service, customers are eagerly evaluating how these offerings can help transform how they run their businesses. Whether users are looking to modernize their business and optimize with new cloud investments, integrate and extend an existing hybrid environment with their on-premises systems, or build a personalized path to the cloud, COLLABORATE is the annual Oracle user conference where attendees can learn how they can accelerate business innovation and digital transformation with Oracle Cloud.
This year at COLLABORATE, nearly half of the 1,200-plus sessions will focus on cloud, developer, and emerging technologies to complement Oracle’s on-premises solutions. Here’s a preview of some of the education available.
In the Oracle keynote session on Monday, April 23 at 2:30 p.m., Steve Daheb, senior vice president for Oracle Cloud, will illuminate how Oracle Cloud makes it possible for organizations to develop their own unique path to cloud from wherever they choose—SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS—and share how organizations have designed their unique journeys.
COLLABORATE attendees will also get a sneak peek at Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud, and how Oracle is integrating AI and machine learning into its suite of cloud services to make them fully autonomous and cognitive. These sessions will explore how organizations can benefit from more autonomy in their software, from business users to app developers to database administrators.
Additionally, there are more than 500 sessions available that span Oracle’s SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS solutions where attendees can learn how Oracle’s cloud offerings can accelerate business transformation, increase agility, and optimize security with their existing solutions. Some of these sessions include:
- Your Journey to the Cloud with Choice and Control [Session ID: 109730]
- Move Your Oracle Workloads to Oracle Cloud: No Pain, Lots of Gain [Session ID: 109430]
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: The Best of On-Premises and Cloud in a Single Infrastructure Solution [Session ID: 112020]
- Advanced Architectures for Deploying Oracle Applications on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure [Session ID: 107820]
- Extend and Enhance ERP and Supply Chain with Oracle Cloud Platform [Session ID: 104320]
- Bitcoin Tech: How Blockchain Helps Extend Boundaries for Enterprise Applications and SaaS [Session ID: 104340]
- The Next Big Things: AI, Machine Learning, Chatbots, IOT, and Blockchain [Session ID: 110080]
COLLABORATE is the largest annual technology and applications forum for the Oracle user community in North America. Taking place April 22 to 26 in Las Vegas and hosted by three Oracle user groups—IOUG, OAUG, and Quest International Users Group—the five-day conference will host more than 5,000 attendees in keynotes, sessions, workshops, networking events, and an exhibitor showcase with more than 200 vendors.
Powered by WPeMatico