SAP congratulates the 24 customers and their implementation partners for making it to the regional finals of the 2018 SAP Quality Awards.
Since 2005, the awards celebrate and recognize customers across Europe, Middle East, and Africa that have excelled in the implementation of their SAP software solutions by adhering to SAP’s 10 quality principles.
The finalists already proved at the market unit level that their projects were best in class and were rewarded with gold. Their projects were excellently planned, executed, and managed to simplify business processes and deliver significant business benefits to their organizations.
In the second round, local gold winners compete at the regional level. In February, the finalists will present their projects to an independent judging panel, composed of previous winners, analysts, and board members from SAP User Groups. The judges then have the unenviable task of selecting bronze, silver, and gold winners in each of the four categories: Business Transformation, Cloud Innovation, Fast Delivery, and Innovation.
The 2018 SAP Quality Awards finalists are:
- Abdul Latif Jameel Company Limited supported by Britehouse, MENA
- DIXONS CARPHONE PLC supported by PwC, UKI
- GROUPE AVRIL supported by Accenture, weave and Edifixio, France
- HOERBIGER supported by CNT Management Consulting GmbH, Austria
- IPRAGAZ A.S. supported by SAP, MBIS, Lineris, AYA Bilişim Turkey
- VESTAS WIND SYSTEMS A/S supported by HCL Technologies, Nordic and Baltic countries
- DANONE, France
- DEE GmbH supported by Innovabee GmbH, Germany
- Herfy Food Services Co. supported by EOH – Arete Global, MENA
- Masstores (Pty) Ltd T/A Game & Dion supported by SAP, Africa
- Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht supported by Domani, BeLux
- Grupo Pacha supported by Minsait, Iberia
- AD “Elektromreža Srbije” Beograd supported by Atos IT Solutions and Services, CEE
- Bernhard Krone Holding GmbH & Co. KG supported by SAP, Germany
- ICCROM supported by Capgemini Italia S.p.A, Italy
- Kellogg’s supported by SAP, UKI
- NMBS supported by bridgX & Ypto, BeLux
- TANNPAPIER GmbH supported by CNT Management Consulting GmbH, Austria
- Glencore International AG supported by Illumiti, Switzerland
- LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri supported by SAP, Turkey
- METINVEST HOLDING, LLC supported by BearingPoint, CEE
- Società per Azioni EserciziAeroportuali supported by Syskoplan Reply srl, Italy
- Vilakone Oy (Wihuri Group) supported by CastorIT Oy, Nordic and Baltic countries
- Wasl LLC supported by CPM Consulting Pte Ltd., MENA
Winners will be announced April 3 at the award ceremony at the beautiful historical Heidelberg castle. Good luck to all!
Have you successfully implemented an SAP project in the last 18 months? Apply for an SAP Quality Award here.
Top image: ©Carina Kircher Fotografie
Powered by WPeMatico