Human resources (HR) leaders have staked out a significant patch of real estate at the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference in 2019, being held May 7-9 in Orlando, Florida.
That’s because HR transformations will be front and center as customers and experts from leading organizations share their experiences with not only SAP SuccessFactors software, but the entire suite of SAP solutions.
“We’re going to show people how to build a people-centric business model by becoming an intelligent enterprise. Connecting data across the organization delivers immediate, relevant insights for strategic decisions,” said Greg Tomb, president of SAP SuccessFactors. “Market leaders are creating the ideal employee experience that translates to happy customers by combining SAP SuccessFactors plus Qualtrics, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, and our other solutions. A magnet for top talent, these companies are adept at managing an agile workforce and building an organization for the future.”
One of the biggest stories this year is Qualtrics, and attendees can count on plenty of examples of how the combination of HR operational data from SAP SuccessFactors with employee sentiment data helps companies attract and keep top talent, ultimately increasing customer satisfaction. Here’s a sampling of what’s in store for participants who visit the People Engagement Neighborhood on the show flow, along with theater presentations, product demos, and educational workshops throughout the event.
Customers Share Real-World HR Transformations
Attendees can immerse themselves in two can’t miss interactive, multi-media showcases within the People Engagement Neighborhood on the show floor.
Experience the frictionless workplace at Tapestry, Inc., a group of well-known fashion brands using SAP SuccessFactors, SAP S/4HANA for fashion and vertical business, SAP Ariba, and SAP Concur solutions to create a global people platform where dynamic teams in a culture of diversity and inclusion come together, creatively serving retail customers around the world.
Visit the Digital Business Services showcase in the People Engagement Neighborhood to explore SAP SuccessFactors Work-Life with Thrive Inside. Learn how SAP SuccessFactors Work-Life increases visibility into employee engagement while strengthening their well-being with personalized content from Thrive Global to change behaviors for the better.
In the Best-Run Theater presentation, Lead Your Human Revolution with SAP SuccessFactors Solutions, join Tomb, along with Tapestry CIO Michael Braine and Ben Shea, vice president of Global People Services and HR Transformation at Tapestry, for an inside look at how IT and HR help CEOs unlock human potential to drive business transformation.
This is a handful of examples from the roster of more than 30 educational sessions in the HR track:
- Hear about NPC International’s Journey to the Intelligent Enterprise: How combining the power of SAP SuccessFactors solutions, SAP S/4HANA, and extensions provides insights enterprise-wide, boosting employee engagement and organizational success.
- Close Employee Experience Gaps to Achieve Better Business Results: Bringing SAP SuccessFactors and experience management solutions from Qualtrics together for insights that improve the people experience and business outcomes.
- Discover How American Airlines is Transforming with SAP Cloud Platform: This market leader is transforming its 20-year-old on-premise HCM implementation in the cloud.
- Become a Magnet for Talent with a Diverse and Inclusive Organization: How MOD Pizza unleashed the potential of diverse talent to innovate faster, achieve better business results, and win the race for top talent with the help of SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
- Reimagine What Your Workforce Should Expect from Your HR Solution: Move beyond a one-size-fits-all approach to an HR system design that satisfies an increasingly diversified and decentralized talent pool.
As disruption accelerates across every market, leaders are putting people at the center of their business. The SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference is where you’ll find out how companies can thrive in this new world.
Follow me @smgaler
Powered by WPeMatico