SAP is honored to announce that 10 of its channel leaders have been named to CRN’s prestigious Women of the Channel list of 2019.
Each executive on this list was selected by the editors at CRN for her exceptional professional accomplishments, expertise, and ongoing dedication in the channel ecosystem.
This recognition coincides with the company’s 2019 next-generation partnering movement and focus on partner-led customer innovation. SAP is committed to providing partners with the right resources to better support their businesses and ultimately better serve their customers. To facilitate a next-generation partner experience, SAP is developing an ecosystem that redefines the partner experience and frees SAP partners from strict resale and implementation activities, allowing them to assume a broader role in helping customers on the journey to becoming intelligent enterprises.
SAP is implementing new partnership models, commercialization paths, and ways to deliver innovations to support partners in exploiting their full potential in the cloud and help ensure a seamless partner experience. In this new ecosystem, partners are encouraged to develop their own IP on SAP Cloud Platform, integrate their own offerings with SAP solutions, and gain free access to test systems on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, the leading intelligent enterprise software, and SAP C/4HANA, the market-leading suite of customer experience solutions.
The 10 channel leaders from SAP selected by CRN’s editorial staff for the 2019 Women of the Channel list for visionary leadership and commitment to the channel partner community are:
- Anna Busch, regional director, Partner Business Management Team, Mid-Market
- Camilla Dahlen, head of ISV Partnerships North America
- Allison Gapter, vice president, Global Partner Marketing, Demand Management
- Nanette Lazina, regional director, Partner Business Management Team
- Elizabeth Martin, senior director, Global Channel Partner and SME Marketing
- Lorraine Maurice, senior director, Global Partner Marketing, Demand Management
- Emer Neville, chief of staff, SAP Partner Business
- Diane Pereira, head of Executive Communications, Media Relations, and Editorial, Global Partner Marketing
- Shannon Platz, global vice president, ISV GTM and Business Development
- Meaghan Sullivan, head of Global Partner Marketing
The CRN 2019 Women of the Channel list is featured online here.
Powered by WPeMatico