Because my site running under virtual machine it has limited resources for disk space. For solve this problem I was need connect my QNAP-NAS to the site. So, initial data:
- QNAP NAS in local network with static ip-address.
- Personal web-site in virtual machine with static ip-address
- Router with internet link and switch
Now algorithm for this operation:
- Create user “www” on QNAP NAS
- Create directory at NAS, share it and setup permissions “r+w” for “www” user
- Mount shared directory in Ubuntu by it instruments
Shell1mount -t cifs //nas/WebMedia NAS_WebMedia -o rw,username=www,gid=www,uid=www
Attention! Be sure to add to mount command options “uid” and “gid” with local user and his group for correct rights at directory.
- Change in WordPress files default upload path to mounted directory.
- Enjoy 🙂 Now I have 2Tb for on QNAP-NAS for my personal web site.