As Oracle’s cloud solutions continue to grow, customers are eagerly evaluating the potential of these offerings to transform the way they run their businesses. Yet, many organizations expect to derive value from their existing, on-premises investments for some time. And somewhere in the middle, many organizations are integrating on-premises and cloud solutions to create unique, hybrid environments.
While the numerous options are appealing, they can seem endless and, at times, a bit overwhelming. Information, education and real-world examples are beneficial in helping customers craft the IT landscape that supports their businesses.
At Oracle OpenWorld, hundreds of sessions and activities are available, specifically addressing the many options before us. Here are my top picks for exploring the future of on-premises Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), the promise of hybrid environments, and the realities of real-world customer cloud implementations.
- General Session: E-Business Suite – Update, Strategy and Roadmap [GEN7270]
- Proactive Support: Enabling Orchestrated Transition to Oracle Cloud [SUN7181]
- Oracle E-Business Suite: What’s New in Release 12.2 Beyond Online Patching [CON6324]
- Oracle EPM On-Premises and in the Cloud: Taking a Hybrid Approach [CON6763]
- Extend Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle SaaS Applications: Journey to the Cloud [SUN7273]
- EPM, ERP, Cloud and On-Premises: All Options Explained [CON6754]
Customer Cloud Implementation Stories:
- HR and Finance Join Forces in Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle HCM Cloud [COM5400]
- Implementing Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service: Lesson Learned [SUN6240]
- Customers Present: Oracle EPM Cloud and Oracle ERP Cloud Together [CON6757]
- Sharpen Your Competitive Edge: Lift and Shift Your Apps to the Cloud [CON7540]
- Oracle Financials Cloud: Overview, Strategy and Roadmap [CON6799]
Visit the Oracle OpenWorld Session Catalog to search and browse even more sessions. And I invite you to participate with the OAUG’s user communities during OpenWorld for lively networking and targeted educational presentations. We look forward to seeing you there!
Alyssa Johnson is president of the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG), an independent, global, member-led organization that maximizes customers’ investment in Oracle and partner solutions. She also serves as Vice President of Enterprise Applications at Keste.
Powered by WPeMatico